Trust Advisory Services
Our objective is to provide professionalism in the management of your family’s wealth for generations to come. As an independent wealth management company with national trust powers, 1919 Investment Counsel & Trust, a division of Stifel Trust Company, N.A., has the authority to serve as trustee or co-trustee for individuals and families throughout the United States. In addition, we may serve as agent for an individual trustee and provide comprehensive trust administrative services.
Comprehensive Trust and Estate Services
At 1919 Investment Counsel & Trust, a division of Stifel Trust Company, N.A., we manage your family’s wealth by employing disciplined, structured planning and oversight with a team-oriented approach. Our elite advisors are experienced and knowledgeable. They work closely with your other professional advisors in an effort to help you meet your objectives.
Trust advisory services:
- Strategic advice on all aspects of creating and implementing trusts
- Trust administration – For trusts of all types, services include:
- Fiduciary accounting
- Executing discretion on behalf of beneficiaries
- Preparation and filing of fiduciary tax returns
- Custody of assets – The technology and personal assistance to ensure safekeeping of your assets
- Investment management – Comprehensive investment advice for trust accounts
- Estate settlement – Trusted guidance—serving as executor, personal representative, or agent—to ensure your investment and estate plans are carried out according to your wishes